Lübecker Landstr. 38C
23795 Bad Segeberg
Table of Content
- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Storage and Protection of Information
- Disclosure of Information
- Third-Party Embeds
- Contact Me
Collection of Information
Information You Provide
Every time you contact me directly or when you are subscribing to this website, information about you is automatically recorded. This information includes:
- Your name
- Your E-Mail address
- Anything else you write in an E-Mail to me
When you are subscribed to receive new posts via E-Mail, you can review and change the name and E-Mail address you provided to me here.
Information I Automatically Collect
When you using this website some information is automatically recorded without a possibility to opt-out. Such information includes:
- Your IP address
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Which pages and posts you are browsing
- Where you are coming from (when you clicked a link leading to this website)
- On which page or post you decide to exit this website
You as an individual can not be identified by this information and it is not being used to track you.
Most importantly: I am not using any Cookies to track you without your explicit consent.
Use of Information
I use the information I have collected for a number of different purposes:
- Optimize the way this website is being served to users across the globe
- Identify popular content on this website to further optimize future content
- Send E-Mails to you containing new posts
- Answer to E-Mails you sent to me
- Find bugs on this website and debug errors
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent or otherwise illegal behavior
Storage and Protection of Information
This website is hosted by the Ghost Foundation Ltd. More information on their security standards and how they are storing information can be found in the Data Processing Agreement (DPA) I have with them. Here is a relevant quote by the Ghost Foundation Ltd.:
Ghost stores all data in the EU. In certain circumstances, we will process personal data that originates from the EU in outside of the EU when conducting support and maintenance of our services. We provide a level of protection of privacy that complies with the EU rules.
Disclosure of Information
I do not disclose any information to a 3rd party, except I am required by law to do so. In such case I will try to contact you so you can seak legal advice by a lawyer.
Embedded Third-Party Content
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact me using the details listed here.
Last updated: May 24, 2021